Multiport Selector Valves (MVS) & Production skids
With the Multiport Selector Valve it is possible to receive the flow from five or more oil or gas wells. It consists in one steel body with five or more incoming flow lines or inlet-ports and two outlet-ports. One of the outlets (the bigger) collects and pipes oil or gas to production and the other one (the smaller) collects and pipes to test the fluids coming from the selected well. Various sizes and ratings of line flanges available.
DESCRIPTION & FEATURES:
The standard valve sizes are:
- 2”x 4” (inlets of 2”, test outlet of 2” and production outlet of 4”)
- 3”x 6” (inlets of 3”, test outlet of 3” and production outlet of 6”)
- 4”x 8” (inlets of 4”, test outlet of 4” and production outlet of 8”)
- 4”x 10” (inlets of 4”, test outlet of 4” and production outlet of 10”)
- 6”x 16” (inlets of 6”, test outlet of 6” and production outlet of 16”)
The inlet and outlet ends can be flanged or screwed NPT for the ASME/ANSI pressure Classes 150, 300, 600, 900 and 1500 and 2500.
- Manual or electric motor operation for hazardous atmosphere.
- Local or remote control via MODBUS RTU.
Standard Construction Materials:
- Body: ASTM A350 LF2 or A216WCB
- Bonnet cover: ASTM A350 LF2 or A216WCB
- Rotor: ASTM A350 LF2 or A216WCB
- Seat Ring: 316L
- Sealing element: PTFE-25% C or Nylon
- O-Rings: AFLAS.
- Studs: ASTM A 193 B7. Nuts A 194 2H.
- Other materials are available on demand.
OIL AND GAS SKID PRODUCTION PAD
The heart of the skid production pad is the Multiport Selector Valve, as described above, fitted with an electrical actuator. Each line connected with the inlet and outlet-ports is complete with his block ball valve, check valve, relief and drain valves, pressure and temperature transmitters. Therefore, when the skid is received in the field, it is ready for connection, commissioning and subsequent operation. No painting, welding, or field testing is needed.
- Modular, Compact and self-contained.
- Low maintenance.
- Combined solution: Multiphase Meter – Multiport Selector Valve.
- The Skid has a small ecological impact and because of its reduced footprint, it is ideal for offshore applications.
- No concrete foundation required.
- It can be delivered, installed, commissioned and start up within a few days.
- Multiphase meter test on-line (in-situ).
- The systems are completely tested in the factory (Dye penetrant inspection, pressure test, RX inspection, functional tests).
- H2S service parts designed for hydrogen sulfide corrosion resistance.
- The skid can be connected in cluster (several skid connections for 14, 21, 28 or more wells).